Lemonade Mouth ~ First Official Italian Forum

Bridgit Mendler, Biografia

« Older   Newer »
Clolly
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 23:22

Bridgit Claire Mendler (Washington, D.C., 18 dicembre 1992) è un'attrice e cantante statunitense, famosa per il ruolo di Penny nella serie Jonas di cui Nick si innamora, e di Juliet nella serie I maghi di Waverly, la vampira che esce con Justin Russo.
Quando aveva 8 anni, lei e la sua famiglia si trasferirono a Mill Valley, California (vicino San Franciso). Lei ha anche un fratellino che si chiama Nick.
Nel 2010 partecipa come protagonista alla serie Disney Buona fortuna Charlie nel ruolo di Teddy. La Mendler è apparsa anche in General Hospital, ed è stata anche la protagonsita del film Alice Upside Down insieme a Alyson Stoner e Lucas Grabeel nel 2007.
Bridgit ha anche interpretato il personaggio di Becca nel film Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel ed è anche una doppiatrice perché ha doppiato Thornken in Bone: The Great Cow Race.
La giovane attrice ha anche una piccola carriera da cantante, infatti debuttò nel 2010 con il testo When She Loved Me e ha anche cantato la sigla di Buona fortuna Charlie, Hang In There Baby.
La Disney ha confermato da poco che l'anno prossimo andrà in onda il nuovo Disney Channel Original Movie Buona Fortuna Charlie: The Movie il film tratto dalla serie, e il 15 maggio uscirà Lemonade Mouth

Bridgit Mendler (born December 18, 1992) is an American actress, musician and songwriter.
When she was eight she and her family moved to Mill Valley, CA near San Franciso. She loved acting and was in many plays. She also had a little brother, named Nick.
She landed a San Francisco agent when she was 11 years old. When she was 13 her agent got her a role on the hit soap opera General Hospital.
In 2008 she played Kristen Gregory in the film The Clique. In 2009 she guest starred on the Jonas Brothers TV Show called JONAS. She played Penny, Nick Jonas's love. That same year, she co-starred with Lindsay Lohan, in the film Labor Pains.
In 2009 she got the role as Juliet Van Heusen on Wizards of Waverly Place. She played the on-screen girlfriend of David Henrie. When that ended she starred in two movies.
On April 4th 2010, Bridgit got her own hit Disney Channel show Good Luck Charlie where she played Teddy Ducan. She was the main character. One of her co-stars was Jason Dolley who has been working with Disney before Good Luck Charlie like Bridgit did.
In 2010 into 2011 Bridgit started a singing too. She sung the theme song for Good Luck Charlie "Hang in There Baby", "When She Loved Me", and "This Is My Paradise". She has a upcoming album with Hollywood Records coming out in 2012.
In April 2011 she now had her own hit movie Lemonade Mouth where she played Olivia White. She sung a lot of songs including Somebody. The movie was a hit movie for Disney Channel.

Edited by ~ She's - 6/8/2011, 16:15

0 replies since 9/6/2011, 23:22   375 views